Our mission at Lifecircle is to help people save money and still make the best, most-informed choices when buying online. That is why we spend a lot of time and resources reviewing, researching and writing buying guides for products in different categories.
After helping thousands of consumers make better choices when buying products, we decided to give a hand to students who are struggling financially and thus established an annual University Student Scholarship program with which we give away $1,200 every year to one student from anywhere in the world.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”.
- Benjamin Franklin
Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the year 2019, Lifecircle Scholarship, a financial aid contribution aimed at assisting students who are passionate about marketing and consumer education.
We are proud to announce the Lifecircle scholarship, awarded to one qualified applicant each year starting 2019, for an amount of $1200 (one thousand U.S. Dollars).
We encourage any student who is interested to apply. However, there are a few necessary requirements that must be fulfilled in order to be seriously considered for the annual award.
Below, you will find a breakdown of the details, guidelines and eligibility requirements for your application essay. If you decide to apply, you will need to completely follow the steps outlined below to submit your application.
Good luck to all applicants.
Those who are interested in applying must submit an essay and proof of their identity no later than January 31st, 2019.
- We will be announcing the winner on February 4th, 2019.
The application process will end in:
Below is a quick list of the steps that must be completed in order to meet our scholarship eligibility requirements.
1. Complete an original essay following all the guidelines given below. When complete, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All the entries and the accompanying essays must be received no later than the deadline in order to be considered.
3. If you have any questions or concerns, send them to email@example.com before the closing date indicated to allow ample time to address.
4. The winner will be announced on the date indicated.
Important note: Each scholarship award is issued in the amount of $1200 (One thousand two hundred U.S. Dollars) each year.
Requirements & Eligibility
To be considered for the scholarship, you must be currently enrolled as a student in a high school, college or university.
Participant should thoroughly research on the importance of product review and information websites in informing and influencing buying decisions.
The essay has to be unique and plagiarism free. Plagiarism will be an instant disqualifier. It must consist of between 2000 – 2500 words. Your essay has to be unique, well-researched, and innovative. Remember to check it for punctuation, spelling and grammatical errors.
NOTE: The essay that you submit must be original content, written by you (the person applying for the scholarship).
By participating in this scholarship program, the student gives us the permission to make use of their essay. We have the right to make use of this essay for marketing and promotion of our products and services as we decide accordingly.
An expert panel will go through the entries and announce the winner. The decision of the panel will be final.
There are two easy steps for submitting your application for consideration. We advise that it is important for all applicants to pay close attention to the details in both steps, and also the strict rules of eligibility.
Step 1: Submit the Essay
Essay title: The Lifecircle Consumer Guide Academic Scholarship Program
Subject: The Importance of Researching a Product Before Buying
- Outline how consumer choices are influenced in modern markets and why it is important for consumers to inform themselves about the products they are interested in before buying.
- Describe how product reviews and comparisons are good and healthy for consumers.
Important - The essay must be unique and plagiarism free. Plagiarism will be an instant disqualifier. It must consist of between 2000 – 2500 words. Your essay has to be unique, well-researched, and innovative. Remember to check it for punctuation, spelling and grammatical errors.
Step 2. Submitting the Form
Fill out the form below with truthful information and then submit when done.
All applicants must send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31st, 2019.
- Proof that you are currently a student
- Name, Address, and E-mail Address
Lifecircle.me is a website dedicated to providing you with the best product reviews, ratings, and choices straight from different industries such as makeup, skin care, home and garden, sports gear, utility tools, clothing and apparel, beauty products, top rated pet products, cheap and affordable gadgets... and so many more.
Our aim is to help consumers make informed choices when shopping for products. With this scholarship program, we also aim to support students achieve their dreams by offering financial aid especially to needy cases.
Terms and conditions
In order to be considered and/or be permitted to claim the scholarship award, all participants must pay attention to the following terms and conditions:
- To qualify for this scholarship, each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program, or a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited college or university.
- The college, university or institution must be accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, or document containing their identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at the claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Lifecircle scholarship award once.
- All applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year. If an applicant is found applying more than once, all their applications and essays will be disqualified.
- The applications review panel will thoroughly check the information of each award recipient. Any discovery of falsification of the information submitted, including plagiarism in the applicant’s essay, will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- This scholarship program is open to any eligible applicants worldwide provided that all requirements are met.
- The winner of each year’s award is decided by Lifecircle. All decisions are final and will not be subject to appeal or contest.
Receiving the scholarship amount
Once the scholarship awardee is chosen and announced, the award will be paid to the winner only. This student will receive a total of $1200 only and will not be eligible to win again.
The scholarship payment will be made directly to the financial aid office of each of the recipient’s specific college or university. The amount will then be transferred to the appropriate account of each winner. Negotiable currency, in any form, will not be sent directly to the winners.
Questions and feedback
For any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship program, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send any of your inquiries to email@example.com